PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 7.0 Update 2014/2015 By MyPES
Hit2k.com – Hear-hear, most of the soccer game lovers users Pro Evolution Soccer is still a bit of the taste the latest version of the game is that Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Full Version. According to the survey, most of them do not try PES 2015 for PC specifications constrained problem which was considered too high. However the do not worry, for my friend who still tetep survive in PES 2013, now there are updates for the 2014/2015 season are certainly able to make PES 2013 a more steady namely PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 7.0 Update 2014/2015 , Tapia PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 7.0 is not an Official of the PESEdit patch, but modified other makers to continue PESEdit patch 6.0 which has been waiting for.
How To Download
- PESEdit 2013 Patch 7.0 – Part 1
- PESEdit 2013 Patch 7.0 – Part 2
- PESEdit 2013 Patch 7.0 – Part 3
- Password: | Status: Tested
General FeaturesÂ PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 7.0:
- Included Data Pack 6.00
- Included patch PES 2013 1.04
- Updated relegated and promoted teams for all leagues (2014-2015)
- Added FULL Bundesliga (18 teams with correct kits, faces, squads and lineups)
- Updated Liga Sagres (18 teams with correct kits, faces, squads and lineups)
- Corrected names leagues, leagues balls and emblems
- Corrected fake player names for unlicensed National Teams
New FeaturesÂ PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 7.0:
- Updated summer transfers
- Updated 2014 FIFA World Cup National teams (squads and lineups)
- Added new emerging clubs in all European leagues
- Added new 2014-15 kits
- Added 2014 World Cup kits
- Added new faces
- Added new ballpacks
How to Install:
Make sure PES 2013 pal still FRESH INSTALL alias not use ANY PATCH. If already using patch PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 6.0, delete or uninstall first PES 2013 and then install again.
Download the file below and then extract using WinRAR.
It will appear a new folder.
Run setup.exe and install as usual.
Make sure that the target directory is correct PES 2013 pal.
If you are finished, close the window and play installation.